The IoT controller is a mini sized and low power TeleController in a series of Remote Terminal Units (RTU) that Inter Act has developed for telemetry over internet. The IoT controller can be connected to a private and secured (remote) SCADA domain in TeleControlNet.
TeleControlNet.nl is a Software as a Service (SaaS) for WEBscada applications. The IoT controller is an integration of a generic computing platform with in- and outputs, and an onboard LoRa radio module for (wireless) data communication.
The IoT controller is supplied as preconfigured product for customer-specific requirements, also the enclosure can be customer specific.
It performs the following major tasks:
- Controlling and monitoring remote mini processes.
- Local data storage and periodical data upload to central server.
- Real time process alarms to TeleControlNet.
- Single board, processor and LoRa radio modem.
- In- outputs: 6 DI, 2 DO, 4 current AI and 2 voltage AI.
- RS485 bus and I2C interface.
- Standard enclosure, mountable on a 35 mm DIN rail.
- Applicable in battery powered IoT applications.